Every Sofa is a piece of investment and more importantly, a statement your living room makes to everyone visiting your nest. The walls and the sofas together form the ambience you want to create in your living room. And with the wear and tear of the sofa, do you comprise the perfect environment for your perfect moments?
Presenting – The ‘KNIT’ range of Sofa covers from @home
Superior in quality, naturally soft, 100% cotton knit fabric; these sofa covers are not just aesthetic in look, but also offer utmost comfort in function. It will not only enhance the grace of your sofa, but also protect it from stains and marks.
There are more than many reasons to bring home your set of the latest sofa covers:
- The fabric is as soft and comfortable as sporting a T-shirt all day.
- Made from knit fabric you don’t need to iron them before putting them on your sofa.
- The fabric of the cover is completely washable and wrinkle free. Just wash and drape, and forget about the mess.
- These sofa covers facilitate exceptional breathability. Benefit with that warmth during winters and cool effect in the hot summer months. So, if you thought sitting on the sofa with that extra layering during summer months will be difficult, then gives these breathable covers a try and of course, the beauty these covers add to your living space could be priceless.
Ensuring style is never compromised; you can get slipcovers in different designs, colours and patterns for your one, two and three seater sofa set. When you buy a slipcover for your sofa you should keep the following tips in mind.
1.The Shade: The first thing to look out for is the colour of the sofa cover. It should match or be in contrast with the living room ambience. So, if the overall décor is in dark shades, then go for a sofa cover in dark colour, otherwise, bring pastels to play to give a contrasting effect. Other than the décor, one should decide the colour depending on the occasion. If you are getting ‘Knit’ covers for the sofa to give a new look during festivals, then go for bright colours.
2.The Style: With sofa covers trending big, you can get them in various styles and patterns. Ideally, if you have a cross hatched patterned sofa, you will not want a cover with stripes. But there is nothing stopping you from picking a floral, checkered or stripped cover for the sofa. There is a lot of variety from which you can choose and pick.
3. The Size: Buy the sofa cover of the right size for a tailored and clean silhouette. Measure the sofa length of outer arm to outer arm for the right sofa size. It will give a tight and clean appearance.
Transform the look of your living room with fine quality sofa covers from At-Home. Whether you want to give a new style and theme to your home or simply protect the couch, sofa covers are your safest bet. Hide those spots and stains, and give a refreshing new look and appeal to the couch with slipcovers. It is also a great way of protecting them from everyday wear and tear, especially if you have pets and children at home. So, when you buy your next sofa from https://www.at-home.co.in/furniture/sofas , then don’t forget to get the sofa covers, as well. Browse through the sofa cover collection at https://www.at-home.co.in/SofaCovers and take care of your new and old sofa sets, with ease.